Now that you have finally made the decision of working your way to acquire a green card, we believe you must also be out on a hunt for EB 5 visa lawyers who could get you through the whole process. Well, before you could handover your case to one, here are a few things which you must consider in order to make sure you are on the right path and the decision is made keeping everything in mind.
- You definitely want to win the case of acquiring green card as no one wants their investments to go in vain, so when you first set your eyes on an attorney, make sure you ask them their win rate as this will give you a clear idea of what are the chances of losing the case.
- If you will be contacting a firm to get you through the case then make sure that an experienced immigration attorney is handling the case because often they are passed on to the paralegals and inexperienced attorneys to gain experience. But this could be a huge risk for your case.
- If you want to aim for the best attorney then there’s one way to find it out by asking them how many cases they work on at a time. The best would aim for a few difficult ones while others would take up several at a time – and if that’s the case then your visa case could get lost somewhere.
- Most of the attorneys would give you an option of money back guarantee if the case goes sideways. An experienced and successful lawyer won’t have any problem in making the deal but make sure you understand all the dynamics before closing in.
- As long as payments are concerned, make sure that you sketch out a flexible payment plan as sometimes the case seems to extend longer than expected which makes it difficult for the investors to manage the amount. Be mentally prepared for it.
- Lastly, make sure you are aiming for an attorney who specializes in the green card visa cases as it would give you the satisfaction to know that the best is dealing your case and there’s nothing to worry about.
Get more info related to EB 5 visa here.